The abnormal practice of the drug results in severe withdrawal effects such as psychological depression, fatigue, insomnia, weight gain and related. Hence the user before getting into the medication should know and be aware of these common withdrawal symptoms. These Adipex withdrawal effects are due to the fact that Phentermine is considered to be one of the addictive nature drugs. Hence it is recommended for short term use of patients along with proper diet and exercise programs. Now, let’s have a look at the common withdrawal effects of taking Adipex in detail.
Common Adipex withdrawal effects
- When the person suddenly stops taking Adipex drug he will suffer from severe psychological dependence. This is due to the fact that while taking Phentermine drug they will have the effect of euphoria, and on stopping this medication they experience the lack of the euphoria effect which results in the mood depression.
- Phentermine is also known to act as the stimulant in the central nervous system and hence the person when taking this medication will feel energized every day and once stopped this medication will result in the fatigue feel of the person.
- The person will also experience depression the act of depression may include the feel of uncontrollable crying, suicidal thoughts, feeling helpless, inability to concentrate.this makes the person looks unhappy and miserable.
- As Phentermine drugs stimulate the central nervous system the person feels awake all the day. The effect when stops the drug suddenly is that it gives the feeling of insomnia.
- Phentermine drugs are recommended for the short term use of the drug say for the period of three months when continued to use this drug for a prolonged period of time it will results in the long term disappointment as the patient will not recognize any difference in their weight. This makes the patient feel that they have gained weight after using for a long period of time.
- Weight regain is one of the common symptom noticed after quitting the use Phentermine. This weight gain is due to lack of diet and exercise. The person is always advised to follow their diet and exercise programs properly to get rid of weight gains
How to overcome the Adipex withdrawal effects?
The most common and well known way is to maintain a proper diet. The person should not quit the medication all of a sudden. And is not recommended to take it as a recreational pill without getting proper medical advice from the physician. As this pill is a short-term medication, the period of intake should not exceed more than 3 months. After the medication period, the patient has to follow the diet and exercise program to prevent themselves from the Adipex withdrawal effects.
These Adipex withdrawal effects will get severe and worse once the patients start eating fatty and oil-rich food items and quitting their regular physical exercise will result in regaining back to their past size and chances to get even bigger.
Thus the person is recommended to take Adipex properly with medical guidance to avoid the withdrawal effects.